Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

allez soyons fous....

allez soyons fous.... Empty allez soyons fous....

Message  vitzerai Sam 23 Avr 2016 - 22:44

je vous mets les profils des persos du prochain supplément KOW
Note that no Army Special Rules are inherited. All Special Rules are explicitly listed for each hero in their entry.
Hero of Renown
This unit’s Inspiring special rule also affects allied units in the same army.

Mortibris the Necromancer [1] Hero (Inf)
Unit Size Sp Me Ra De Att Ne Pts
1 5 5+ – 4+ 1 15/17 210
Alignment: Evil – Undead & Empire of Dust.
Special: Bane-chant (2), Heal (5), Individual, Inspiring, Life Leech (1), Lightning Bolt (4),Regeneration (5+), Stealthy, Surge (10).
Chill Mist: While within 6" of Mortibris, all friendly, non-allied units have the Stealthy special rule.
Options: Hero of Renown (+50 pts).

Danor the Wizard [1] Hero (Inf)
1 5 4+ – 4+ 1 11/13 100
Alignment: Good – Any Good or Neutral army.
Special: Bane Chant (1), Fireball (4), Heal (1), Individual, Lightning Bolt (2), Wind Blast (3).
Staff of Silibar: After using a spell, Danor may immediately use another different spell he possesses,
against the same or a different target. He may continue to do this until he has used each of his spells once in
any of his Shoot phases.
Energy Focus: Once per game, Danor can extend the range of one of his spells by 12".

Rordin the Dwarf [1] Hero (Inf)

1 4 3+ – 6+ 4 12/14 110
Special: Crushing Strength (3), Headstrong, Individual, Inspiring (Dwarfs Only).
Forgebreaker: This ancient weapon confers Crushing Strength which is already included in the profile.
Now I’m Angry: Once per game, after an enemy unit rolls to damage Rordin (whether in melee or with a
ranged attack), the player can force the opponent to re-roll all successful rolls to damage. This effect lasts
from that moment to the end of the enemy turn – all units rolling to damage Rordin must re-roll their
successful rolls to damage.

Madriga the Elf [1] Hero (Inf)
1 6 3+ 3+ 4+ 3 11/13 110
Special: Bow, Elite, Individual, Pathfinder, Piercing (1), Stealthy, Vanguard, Vicious.
Trick Shot: Once per game, instead of firing three shots at the normal range, Madriga can fire a single
shot that has a maximum range of 48”, ignores the cover modifier and has the Blast (D6) special rule.

Orlaf the Barbarian [1] Hero (Inf)

1 6 3+ – 4+ 6 –/15 140
Special: Crushing Strength (2), Individual, Vicious.
Unstoppable Whirlwind: Once per game, declare you are using this ability just before your attack in a
melee. For the rest of this Melee phase, Orlaf has 12 Attacks instead of 6.

Demon Lord Ba’el, Bane of the Mortal Kingdoms [1] Hero (Lrg Inf)

1 10 3+ – 5+ 9 16/19 360
Alignment: Evil – Forces of the Abyss.
Special: Brutal, Charge (2), Crushing Strength (2), Fly, Fury, Inspiring, Lightning Bolt (5), Regeneration
(5+), Thunderous, Vicious.
From the Pit I Curse Thee!: This ability is a ranged attack that can be used once per game. When this
ranged attack is used, all enemy units within 6" of Ba’el become Disordered.

The Spirit of Valandor [1] Hero (Large Inf)

1 10 3+ – 5+ 6 –/17 375
Alignment: Good – Any Good army.
Special: Crushing Strength (2), Fly, Heal (6), Iron Resolve, Rallying (1), Thunderous Charge (1), Very Inspiring.
Healing Aura: Instead of casting his Heal (6) spell, Valandor may instead cast Heal (3) on all friendly, nonallied
units within 6" of him. Roll for each unit separately.

ps: quand je vois danor par rapport à mortibris, j'ai pas du tout l'impression de me faire ent**** en mv
vitzerai
vitzerai
légende vivante
légende vivante

Revenir en haut Aller en bas